Home Celebrity Scoop The death report of King Charles III. is false, Buckingham Palace confirms – Monomaxos

The death report of King Charles III. is false, Buckingham Palace confirms – Monomaxos

0
The death report of King Charles III.  is false, Buckingham Palace confirms

 – Monomaxos

King Charles III



View gallery

Photo credit: Jane Barlow-WPA Pool/Getty Images

King Charles III is alive and well, Buckingham Palace has confirmed after Russian state news organization TASS incorrectly reported that he had died. A new statement from the palace, released on Monday, March 18, said: “We are pleased to confirm that the King is continuing his official and private business.”

The Russian agency's original report said: “The following announcement is made by Royal Communications. “The king died unexpectedly yesterday afternoon,” it is said New York Post. It contained the seal of Charles' official British residence. The news came amid Charles' cancer diagnosis.

The 75-year-old's health has become a global issue after he underwent corrective surgery for an enlarged prostate in January. Although the palace announced that the king's procedure was not a cause for concern, it later confirmed that a “form of cancer” had been discovered.

“During King's recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, another point of concern was highlighted. Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer,” the palace statement said in February. “His Majesty began a regular treatment schedule today, with doctors advising him to postpone public duties. During this period, His Majesty will continue to conduct state business and official formalities as usual.”

Later that month, Charles broke his silence about his health in an Instagram statement.

“I would like to thank you very much for the many messages of support and good wishes I have received over the last few days,” he said. “As every cancer survivor knows, such kind thoughts are the greatest comfort and encouragement.”

The King's latest battle with cancer was announced amid public concern for another member of the British royal family: Princess Kate. The 42-year-old underwent “planned abdominal surgery” earlier this year but has been absent from public appearances since then.

Kensington Palace said it had anticipated widespread outrage over Kate's health.

“The Princess of Wales appreciates the interest this statement will generate. “She hopes the public understands her desire to maintain as much normality as possible for her children and that her personal medical information remains confidential,” the palace said. “Kensington Palace will therefore only provide updates on Her Royal Highness’s progress when there is important new information to share. The Princess of Wales would like to apologize to all those affected by her having to postpone her upcoming engagements. She looks forward to rehiring as many as possible as quickly as possible.”

The palace also confirmed that Kate would not resume her public duties until after Easter, on Sunday March 31st.



[ad_2]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here